CLEARANCE - KID'S CREW NECK TOP (1005KC)
KIDS CREW NECK TOP
Kids crew neck swim shirts with 50+ UPF. Studies show sunburn in childhood increases the risk of developing skin cancer and melanoma significantly in adults. Since most kids hate being slathered with sunscreen, BloqUV makes it easy since you only have to apply sun screen to exposed areas. The long sleeve crew neck SPF performance shirt can be worn alone, as a base layer, sun shirt, swim shirt, rash guard or beach cover up. The lightweight classic style for boys and girls offers comfort, freedom of movement and is perfect for swimming, fishing, boating, biking and playground time.
The American Society for Photobiology conducted a study and found that Americans acquire about 23 percent of sun damage they will experience in their life by age 18, then add about 10 percent more each decade.
- Unisex – Sizes: XS (5), S (6), M (7-8), L (10), XL (12), XXL (14)
- Crew neck top
- Long Sleeve
- Style: #1005KC
- Proprietary BloqTek™ sun protective performance clothing
- UV lab tested blocks 98% UVA/UVB rays
- UPF 50+
- Chemical-free sun protection
- UV protection doesn’t wash out
- Moisture-wicking, quick-dry
- Soft, lightweight, 4-way stretch fabric
- Antimicrobial, odor-resistant
- Flat seams for style, comfort and durability
BloqTek™ is exclusive to BloqUV. UPF protection never washes out and fabric provides 5 degrees cooling effect when wet with water or sweat.
Our fabrics are tested in accordance with AATCC TM 183 to ensure the UPF 50+ protection is as stated and recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation.
UPF is equivalent in ratings and capabilities to SPF for sunscreens. (An average white cotton white top only has UPF of 5.)
Our BloqTek™ fabric is free of BPA and BPS toxins. BPA and BPS are two types of bisphenols, a group of chemicals with possible adverse effects on human health and environmental impact.
- Wash before wearing - some colors may bleed
- Machine wash gentle cold with like colors only
- Do not bleach
- For best results lay flat or hang dry, away from natural sunlight
- Do not iron
- Do not wash with velcro
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Use of some sunscreens may cause discoloration of garment
Some of the products we recommend for cleaning your BloqUV garments:
- Tide to Go Pen (When using the pen, please do not rub vigorously. We recommend blotting. For best results, wash your garment after applying.) Use on light colors only.
- Clorox none bleach wipes
- Baby wipes