WOMEN'S LONG SLEEVE 24/7 TRENDING (2001)
WOMEN'S UPF 50 LONG SLEEVE SUN SHIRT
We call this UV shirt the 24/7 because you can practically live in it! One of our best sellers, it’s a multi-functional UPF 50 protection staple that can be worn alone, as a base layer, sun shirt, rash guard or beach cover-up. This long sleeve sun shirt features BloqUV BloqTek™, sun protective fabrics with advanced sun protection technology in classic style with comfort and freedom of movement. Keeps you cool and is perfect for running, biking, swimming, paddle boarding, boating, fishing, skiing, tennis, golf, strolling the beach or lounging by the pool.
- Slim Fit
- Left Shoulder Pocket for your credit cards, lip balm, keys and other small items
- Thumb holes for hand protection
- Style: #2001
- Proprietary BloqTek™ sun protective performance clothing
- UV lab tested blocks 98% UVA/UVB rays
- UPF 50+
- Chemical-free sun protection
- UV protection doesn’t wash out
- Moisture-wicking, quick-dry
- Soft, lightweight, 4-way stretch fabric
- Antimicrobial, odor-resistant
- Flat seams for style, comfort and durability
BloqTek™ is exclusive to BloqUV. UPF protection never washes out and fabric provides 5 degrees cooling effect when wet with water or sweat.
Our fabrics are tested in accordance with AATCC TM 183 to ensure the UPF 50+ protection is as stated and recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation.
UPF is equivalent in ratings and capabilities to SPF for sunscreens. (An average white cotton white top only has UPF of 5.)
Our BloqTek™ fabric is free of BPA and BPS toxins. BPA and BPS are two types of bisphenols, a group of chemicals with possible adverse effects on human health and environmental impact.
- Wash before wearing - some colors may bleed
- Machine wash gentle cold with like colors only
- Do not bleach
- For best results lay flat or hang dry, away from natural sunlight
- Do not iron
- Do not wash with velcro
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Use of some sunscreens may cause discoloration of garment
Some of the products we recommend for cleaning your BloqUV garments:
- Tide to Go Pen (When using the pen, please do not rub vigorously. We recommend blotting. For best results, wash your garment after applying.) Use on light colors only.
- Clorox none bleach wipes
- Baby wipes